We rely on the generous giving of individuals, businesses and foundations to bridge the gap between the true cost of providing care and reimbursements received. Your support truly makes a difference.
Please consider giving the gift of good health and include Outer Cape Health Services in your philanthropic plans. Thank you!
Kathleen Weiner, CFRE, Chief Development Officer
WAYS TO GIVE
Outer Cape Health Services offers you a variety of ways to make a gift:
- Cash – Cash gifts are the most common charitable gifts. They are simple to make and serve as a charitable tax deduction for annual support. Donors who give $1,000 or more to the unrestricted Annual Fund are automatically enrolled in our Rising Tide Leadership Society (click on brochure to the right for details).
- Stocks & Securities – By making a gift of appreciated securities, the donor avoids all capital gains taxes and may use the full value of the gift as a tax deduction. Outer Cape Health Services' DTC Number is 0226 and our Tax ID is 04-2509858.
- Other assets – A donation of other appreciable assets, such as real estate, art or other personal property offers similar tax advantages.
Anchor Endowment Planned Giving Society
The Society offers estate planning options that include:
- Bequests: Minimize estate taxes by leaving a gift to OCHS in your will
- Charitable Remainder Trusts: individually managed trusts that establish a gift to OCHS and provide you income for life or a term of years
- Charitable Lead Trusts: Allow you to provide OCHS with a series of gifts for life, or a fixed term of years
- IRA: Designate a gift by naming OCHS as beneficiary
- Life Insurance Gifts: Name OCHS as the owner and beneficiary of a new or existing life insurance policy
Event Sponsorships – Corporate Giving
OCHS presents several events throughout the year to benefit operations, and special programs and needs of our health centers. Event sponsorship opportunities are available as a vehicle for companies to publicly demonstrate support of our health care services on the Lower and Outer Cape.
Other Ways to Give
Many companies will match your gift to Outer Cape Health Services. Contact your human resources department for more information. If you have any questions about how to support the Outer Cape Health Services mission to ensure access to quality healthcare for all, please contact Kathleen Weiner, CFRE, Chief Development Officer, at email@example.com or (508) 905-2850.
To make a charitable donation, mail a check to:
Outer Cape Health Services, Inc.
P.O. Box 598
Harwich Port, MA 02646
Or give online!