Outer Cape Health Services provides comprehensive primary care, walk-in care and specialty care, to residents, workers and visitors. Our services include internal medicine, family medicine, pediatrics and osteopathy. Our highly qualified team of providers encourages preventive screenings, such as regular check-ups, inoculations, blood pressure screenings, nutritional counseling and well-baby/child care.
In addition, Outer Cape Health Services provides extensive outreach and support services through the WIC (Women, Infants,Children) nutrition program and through Healthy Connections, which helps uninsured people with publicly funded health insurance and social services programs.
- Same-day walk-in and call-in care during all hours of operation
- Primary Care from pediatrics to geriatrics
- Computerized Radiology available all operating hours in Provincetown only
- Clinical Lab Services are available all operating hours at all sites through Quest Diagnostics, the world's leading provider of diagnostic services that patients and doctors need to make better healthcare decisions.
- Behavioral Health professionals are available at each of our sites.
- Primary care providers work closely with Specialists who are available either at OCHS sites or at Beth Israel Medical Center, Cape Cod Hospital, or other specialty practices.
Once you register as an Outer Cape Health Services patient, we can provide you with the quality care you need. As a registered patient, our on-call physician will be available to help you 24 hours a day.
We accept most public and private insurance plans.
- Open 6 days a week with Saturday and evening hours
- 7 days a week in July & August
Call the OCHS Health Center near you to make an appointment.
Provincetown Health Center
Wellfleet Health Center
Harwich Community Health Center
Looking for more health information? We recommend the following:
Health Information Link
Women's Health A-Z Link
Health Information A-Z Link