A Note to Our Patients
Starting October 1, 2018, the dental service at OCHS Provincetown Health Center will be run by Harbor Health Services, Inc. OCHS and Harbor Health have made this plan so that we can continue to offer dental services in Provincetown.
Here’s what you need to know:
- You can still come to the same clinic for dental care. We hope you will!
- Most of the same people will be working there.
- Your dental records will be transferred to Harbor Health.
- If you already have a dental appointment scheduled after October 1, Harbor will contact you to make sure that date and time still work for you.
- OCHS is not changing any of the other services (primary care, pharmacy, behavioral health and other specialties) that we offer in Provincetown, Wellfleet and Harwich.
To schedule an appointment with Harbor Health Dental, please call: (508) 778-5499.