At Outer Cape Health Services, our mission is to provide a full range of primary health care and supportive social services that promote the health and well-being of all who live in or visit the eight outermost towns of Cape Cod.
We seek individuals who are dedicated to achieving quality care and positive outcomes for our patients. In addition, we seek to hire new team members who share our values and our commitment to:
- Pride in Work
Outer Cape Health Services provides a Total Rewards Employee Package including competitive compensation, professional development opportunities, health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, 403(b) savings plan with employer match, home and auto insurance discounts, pet insurance, and paid time off for vacation, holidays and sickness.
Explore current career opportunities by clicking the above tabs. To apply, please send your resume and letter of interest to:
Outer Cape Health Services, Inc.
P.O. Box 598 Harwich Port, MA 02646
Questions? Please contact us at the above email address.
- Facilities Maintenance Assistant – All Sites – 9/13/2018
- Patient Service Representative – Provincetown – 9/6/2018
- Chief Financial Officer – Harwich Port – 9/4/2018
- Healthcare Access Specialist – Provincetown – 8/29/2018
- Facilities Assistant – All Sites – 8/28/2018
- Director of Finance, Budget and Auditing – Harwich Port – 8/10/2018
- Nurse Manager – Wellfleet – 7/25/2018
- Pharmacist – Provincetown and Wellfleet – 6/8/2018
- Registered Nurse – Provincetown and Wellfleet