At Outer Cape Health Services, our mission is to provide a full range of primary health care and supportive social services that promote the health and well-being of all who live in or visit the eight outermost towns of Cape Cod.
We seek individuals who are dedicated to achieving quality care and positive outcomes for our patients. In addition, we seek to hire new team members who share our values and our commitment to:
- Pride in Work
Outer Cape Health Services provides a Total Rewards Employee Package including competitive compensation, professional development opportunities, health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, 403(b) savings plan with employer match, home and auto insurance discounts, pet insurance, and paid time off for vacation, holidays and sickness.
Explore current career opportunities by clicking the above tabs. To apply, please send your resume and letter of interest to:
Outer Cape Health Services, Inc.
P.O. Box 598 Harwich Port, MA 02646
Questions? Please contact us at the above email address.
- Pharmacy Technician – Certified/Registered – Harwich Port – 10/29/18
- Pharmacy Cashier – Harwich Port – 10/29/18
- Community Resource Navigator – Harwich Port – 10/15/18
- Social Worker-Clinician – Harwich Port – 10/3/18
- Nurse Manager – Provincetown – 9/21/18
- Registered Nurse – All Sites – 9/20/18
- Healthcare Access Specialist – Provincetown – 8/29/2018
- Director of Finance, Budget and Auditing – Harwich Port – 8/10/2018
- Pharmacist – Provincetown and Wellfleet – 6/8/2018