Explore current career opportunities by clicking the below tabs. To apply, please send your resume and letter of interest to:
Outer Cape Health Services, Inc.
P.O. Box 598
Harwich Port, MA 02646
Questions? Please contact us at the above email address.
At Outer Cape Health Services, our mission is to provide a full range of primary health care and supportive social services that promote the health and well-being of all who live in or visit the eight outermost towns of Cape Cod.
We seek individuals who are dedicated to achieving quality care and positive outcomes for our patients. In addition, we seek to hire new team members who share our values and our commitment to:
- Pride in Work
Outer Cape Health Services provides a Total Rewards Employee Package including competitive compensation, professional development opportunities, health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, 403(b) savings plan with employer match, home and auto insurance discounts, pet insurance, and paid time off for vacation, holidays and sickness.
- Patient Access Specialist/Scheduling Specialist – Harwich Port – 5/8/19
- Nurse Manager – Harwich Port – 5/1/2019
- Patient Service Representative – Wellfleet – 4/4/19
- Pharmacy Technician – Provincetown – 4/4/19
- Chief Nursing Officer – Harwich Port – 2/27/19
- Health Center Director – Provincetown/Wellfleet – 2/27/19
- Healthcare Access Specialist – Provincetown – 2/4/19
- Patient Service Representative – Provincetown – 1/31/19
- Social Worker – Clinician – Harwich Port – 12/17/18
- Pharmacy Cashier – Harwich Port – 10/29/18
- Nurse Manager – Wellfleet – 9/21/18
There are currently no part-time positions available.