testNtreat (tNt) is a program offering same-day HIV prevention services, known as PrEP, at our Provincetown Health Center.
49 Harry Kemp Way, Provincetown | (774) 538 – 3350
PrEP is a daily pill to prevent HIV acquisition. Learn more here.
- Services offered daily 9am – 12pm
- Navigation services to reduce or eliminate costs of medication, office visits, and labs
- Testing for Sexually Transmitted Infections and PrEP access
- Treatment for diagnosed Syphilis, Gonorrhea, and Chlamydia
- Treatment for possible exposures to HIV, Syphilis, Gonorrhea, and Chlamydia